7.13.2011

Cheap ass Expensive Kicks...


I just copped these after blogging about how I was on some Tyrone Biggums- ish cause of these a few weeks ago and I noticed something crazy. These jonts come from the 08 pack when the retro's weren't coming single at the time. I think the other shoes were the 20's, but anyway, I copped the white 3's that came out a couple months ago and compared to the black cements from the 08 pack they fell like I'm wearing knock offs when I rock them while these feel like they have clouds on the inside. *maybe a little too much detail for a sneaker, but hey, I wanted em and they feel better so fuck your thoughts*
Overall, after the Concordes I think I may throw the towel in on J's unless they change this shit cause a nigga spend too much bread on these sneakers for 'em to be using cheaper material to further profits which are already through the roof. *see Nike stock, not Jordan Brand, but nike nigga*
Bout to be on my Chuck Taylor and Timberland shit for the winter cause in the immortal words of some great philosophers by the name of Hall and Oates, "I can't go for that... No can do"... #BLAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's for real tho. the space jams felt nothing like the concordes from back in the day either.